Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: changing to cse from B pharmacy

  1. #1
    MS in US Fresher
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Post changing to cse from B pharmacy

    Can any one give me the suggestion, basically I am B pharmacy student but I want to change to computer science engineering in masters.

    I got admit in uhcl in chemistry department but I want to change to cse,............. Is it possible If it is plz suggest me the procedure

  2. #2
    Administrator cherukuri_ajay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Attend visa with Chemistry dept admssion.
    Apply to CS dept exactly before you attend visa interview. (They might reject you since applicaiton is after deadline.)
    Once you join univ, if the UHCL CS dept likes your profile they will give admission from first sem.

    OR apply to another univ.
    For profile evaluation please add your Scores, Academics to your admission profile. If you have already applied please add the univ list. To Edit your profile visit

    University groups. If the univ group you are applying is not listed, please create a group by your own.

    Profile Evaluation for MS, PhD in USA | US University Rankings by Major for MS,PhD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts