I completed my master in fall13 and my opt started recently. I got a job recently and my joining date is march. Thinking about the heavy competition of h1b in future i'm planning to apply for h1 this april. I have talked to my employer and he told he his ready to apply for me. Please suggest me whether to apply this april or to wait for 1 year, njoy the opt benefits and then apply. I'm in big confusion. Please let me know..
Thanks in advance