Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: please help for the lost two years compensation

  1. #1
    MS in US Fresher
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    please help for the lost two years compensation


    Academics-ssc-75%, inter- 78.7% btech-65.96%( 5 backlogs cleared)
    I want to apply for USA inorder to do masters electrical engineering.I finished my bachelors in 2011.I want to apply for fall 2013.
    I have no work experience.How to show the lost two years.

    1) I have taken GRE five times and got last score 283 (v-141,q-142,awa-2.5).
    2) I have ielts 6 bands.(r-5.5,l-6,w & s-6.5), i am retaking ielts but cant say i can score more then present.

    What should I do? Are the doors closed for me to USA.will i get admission and visa for my profile.Day by day getting low.

    I figured.

    Southern Illinois university-carbondale.
    California state university- northridge.
    university of tennesse chattanooga.

    please provide suggestions.what is the best way to boost my profile.with the available resources.

  2. #2
    Please apply to CSU-northridge. You should certainly get an I-20.Regarding Visa, it all depends on the way you present yourself during the interview.

    If you have any further questions regarding admission process or any other questions related to MS reach out to us at ***********

    Good luck!

    Last edited by i20mantra; 05-11-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts