There is a name mismatch in my Degree Certificate and my passport. My degree certificate says my name as "Ashwin S"(used in all my marks cards) and my passport has my name as "Ashwin Subbarao", my complete name. Do i need to change my name for applying to MS and make both the names similar because that looks like a difficult task.