i am applying to george mason univ for spring 2013 masters in computer engineering program.The financial sponsor is from my parents and its in the form of property and little bank balance.the consultancy guys are insisting on they needing bank statement and not property documents.i have a c.a. who did the statement for me.As the date for application with funding is over i am applying without funding.is it okay if i show my property value as a supporting document like i am doing for the other universities or only bank statement is a valid supporting document?
thanks a lot for the help guys.