Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: transcripts

  1. #1
    MS in US Fresher
    Join Date
    Jul 2012


    what are transcripts? when transcripts are needed to us ?
    is it necessary to take provisional certificate to visa consulate ?

  2. #2
    MS in US Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    You have a long way to go man. Transcripts are provided by your university. They contain your grades in each subject in your undergraduate course. The university gives it to you in a sealed envelope and you are to send it to the university where you want to apply in sealed condition.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts