Hello Seniors,

I have a admit from North eastern university & also received my I20. It ll be probably my only admit. But still waiting for Utah State university.
My issue here is i have an active backlog in my 7th semester, which i din write because of extreme circumstances. My acads is 70 percent and i have history of backlogs= 2 in subjects which are unrelated to my course work. my Gre score is 302/340 V148 Q154 and IELTS band score of 7/9.

1. Should i take VI with my 7th sem marksheet with a backlog in it?
2. Wait until i clear the paper along with 8th smester and attend VI later. "But the problem here is i ll receive my marksheet only around July 2nd week" and i guess that will be too late for giving VI. anyways my program starts on August 29th.

Pls help!