+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Article: List of Universities for MS and PhD programs in Telecommunications in USA

MS in US Fresher
    George mason university also offers telecommunications

MS in US Fresher
    How is MS in telecommunication in university of maryland, college park..?

can some one Please guide about the fee, cost of living and funding or graduate assistant opportunities , and job opportunities for that particular course?

Thank you.

Sutthipong

Wink HYYCGGEmZj

Thx again for this lab. Very useful as aawyls.Please, would you be so kind to create a IPv6 labs series?Thatb4s the future in IT and we should know how to use it.Regards.

Wink yhHPkjCkxFyyiN

Im a physician who wants to leave clcnaiil work to become a green consultant for hospitals and doctors offices. I have a MD and a BA in Biology but wasnt sure if I should get a MPH with an environmental health focus or a Masters of Environmental Science. Does anyone have any insight on what I should do or if anyone is doing anything like that?

Red face QkBWXjgkfOABH

It is impossible to know wehehtr you will receive a scholarship but the best school for computer science is MIT. Most universities offer low paid on campus work to master's students.See what score you get on the GRE. If the combo of GRE and GPA are comfortably above the university's minimum, you should stand a chance, especially from Nepal. Request financial aid on your application.

Adalgiza

Lightbulb LWGWsfpVEkzXtnHj

other GRE test centers near you for avialable GRE Test dates. Don't miss this opportunity. Click here register for GRE exam Video Guide ASAP.Related PostsGRE Test Dates May, June, July 2011GRE Dates June, July 2011

Nevamynd
    For the GRE, I used Kaplan's (not caplon) book. I think it was prtety helpful and I ended up doing prtety well in the quant and verbal sections (top 15% in both). I didn't do as well in the analytical writing section and I heard that Princeton Review's description and advice for the AW section is much better.

Talking gKQZzTZOrkV

Thanks for this, I've been looking for it erwryeheve I clicked your ads to show my appreciation. [Admin note: I do not advise clicking my ads unless you are truly interested in what the advertiser is offering.]

MS in US Fresher

Major in Telecommunication

Hi,

I am planning to take admission for Fall 2013.Looking for Ms in Telecom management and 2nd preference is MS in telecom engineering.My avg score in mock tests is 290 .I will be taking my GRE on 20th AUG.Can anyone plz suggest me the universities for Telecom management?
    Thank u!

mushtaq

Masters in telecommuniation

could you please suggest me some good uni's which provide master in telecommunications

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information