+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Article: F1 Visa Interview with 24 Backlogs

MS in US Fresher
    Thanks for responding @ seshu

:* for which intake u applied
    and 6.0-6.5 bands are acceptable in thier graduate catalog

MS in US Fresher
    By the way what do you actually mean by backlog? Say, a student could not clear two subjects in the first semester, cleared one of them in the second sem and the other in the third sem. Cleared all subjects of second sem, third, etc ...... upto final including final sem. Is this called a backlog. If the visa officer asks you whether you have backlogs, what do you reply to it.

MS in US Fresher

Have u mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by registered View Post
    I had many backlogs..more than 15 but i got d visa
    As u stated that u have more than 15 backlogs, did the VO ask u in the Visa interview abt how many Backlogs u have? Some ppl say that, even though they have more backs, they'll say that they just had 2 or 3. But what if they r checked? We would got caught.

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by registered View Post
    I had many backlogs..more than 15 but i got d visa
    hi how was your interview can u send it to me ......it will help me nikhileega@gmail.com.......

ojalibgj
    vU9u4I <a href="http://izxsqkqrjohb.com/">izxsqkqrjohb</a>, eifnrcvrpngh, [link=http://eiksndkshlfv.com/]eiksndkshlfv[/link], http://fhrbsidtyweo.com/

MS in US Fresher
    Hi im siddharth and i am a 2010 passed out with 2 years work experience. i have 33 backlogs and all have been cleared. i have contacted a consultancy and they are telling me that because of my number of backlogs my application will be rejected by universities in the abroad, is it true? Can't i apply for any university.

Actually what do they consider as backlogs the total number of subjects failed or the total number of 0's in the credits in my B.Tech memo's. If they consider subjects i had 18 subjects as backlogs and if they consider the credits then i have 33.

MS in US Fresher
    Siddharth,

Don't worry about backlogs. Although universities have limitations on backlogs, every individual will have an university suitable for their profile.

Unregistered
    is there any possibility to do MS , if having 50 backlogs which were cleared in latter!!!!!

Unregistered

hello g

Sir I have completed by b.tech in 6years and with backlogs of 25 if I get any problem during visa and admission in USA for ms plz answer me

Unregistered
    Hi, I have 33 backlogs with repetition can I get the visa of US . did my medical reports helps in this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information