Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: enquiry about universities

MS in US Fresher

enquiry about universities

Hi Jeril here.......................kind of worried because of my average profile i got into california state university-northridge yet to get a reply from california state university-fullerton...................i am totally worried about these two universities can anyone please help me in letting me know about these two universities???is it worth studying???kindly do the needful.

MS in US Guru
    California is always one of the most favoured destinations for Indians. CSU-northridge isnt bad. But the entire CSU system wont rank in top unis....U may have to slog it out. maybe u'll have a slight disadvantage as California is kinda cash strapped at the moment but US always bounces bak once u go there, no matter which unis u get into, u only will have to slog it out....so dont worrry. give it ur best shot and be totally focussed.! all ther best.

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay View Post
    California is always one of the most favoured destinations for Indians. CSU-northridge isnt bad. But the entire CSU system wont rank in top unis....U may have to slog it out. maybe u'll have a slight disadvantage as California is kinda cash strapped at the moment but US always bounces bak once u go there, no matter which unis u get into, u only will have to slog it out....so dont worrry. give it ur best shot and be totally focussed.! all ther best.
    Thanx a lot akshay infact ma counsellor too told me the same that cali is a bankrupted state currently...................out of CSU-Northridge and CSU-Fullerton which one would u suggest??i know both are the same but ur suggestion??

MS in US Guru
    Do you have any other admits? Apart from the state of California?

Anyway I'm not sure of how to compare northridge and fuller....I suggest u ask. Cherkuri ajay or maximus199

MS in US Fresher
    Do you have any other admits? Apart from the state of California?

Anyway I'm not sure of how to compare northridge and fuller....I suggest u ask. Cherkuri ajay or maximus199
    well i have a USF(university of south florida) admit, fullerton yet to get a reply, northridge got an admit, yet to get a reply from new jersey institute of technology and i guess rochester institute of technology no admit(thats what ma counsellor told)...................well to be frank i am fixed with cal state because of fees, its cheaper and looking into the current economic scenario and the manner in which ruppee rates are going high i have planned on going for cal state .........................do u have any idea of the criterias needed to transfer a college after first semester??i know we need a I-20 from the college i wish to transfer to.....besides that the grades and all??ow about it??i just need to know for knowledge sake

MS in US Guru
    Not sure.....best u ask ajay. He's a student there so would know better

MS in US Fresher
    Not sure.....best u ask ajay. He's a student there so would know better
    okay thanx akshay................ow about u??

MS in US Guru
    Me? Awaiting final semester results :-D

MS in US Fresher
    Me? Awaiting final semester results :-D
    oh okay i thought tat u are pursuing ur MS...................univ that u have accepted??

MS in US Guru
    Just check my profile. All details available :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information