+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Documents required to apply to US Universities

Article: How to apply to US Universities for MS, PhD, MBA

For profile evaluation please add your Scores, Academics to your admission profile. If you have already applied please add the univ list. To Edit your profile visit
    http://www.msinus.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

University groups. If the univ group you are applying is not listed, please create a group by your own.

http://www.msinus.com/groups/all.htm

Profile Evaluation for MS, PhD in USA | US University Rankings by Major for MS,PhD

MS in US Fresher
    Hello Ajay,

I want to do Masters in CS in US/UK, but I did Bsc in MPC.Can you check if I am eligible for MS in US or in UK.
    If so then what all documents i need.
    Thanks

MS in US Fresher
    Is it enough if we send xerox copies of 10th and 12th marks card ? or do we need to send any official marks card from the university?

MS in US Fresher
    are bank statements and affidavits mandatory for the admission process?

@rosemary the official marks card from the university will be required. you need to get it separately from your university as 'transcripts'.

MS in US Fresher
    @sparu, Thank you for the reply. Transcripts are related to Bachelor's degree right..but for 10th and 12th, what do we need to send ?

MS in US Fresher
    hello sir/mam,i need ur help for doing MS in CS in anywhere in the worlds best universities....but from childhood i hadn't took any serious or lots of hard work in studies thats the resion my school,college and also engg.academics are so poor but now i m serious so tell me it is possible for me to do the MS.
    few days ago i heard about the MS...at that time i had planned for GRE/TOFEL but to lack off resources in my college and also in home town i had changed my mind but now i m in last semister of BE so i decided to do the MS....so pls suggest me everything whichever required for doing the MS.actually still i am unware with the...1)what is MS 2)wat is GRE/TOFEL 3)wat does mean fall & spring sessions 4)how to apply for universities 5.when nd whre the exam will be held on.so tell me every thing releted with MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahesh2121 View Post
    hello sir/mam,i need ur help for doing MS in CS in anywhere in the worlds best universities....but from childhood i hadn't took any serious or lots of hard work in studies thats the resion my school,college and also engg.academics are so poor but now i m serious so tell me it is possible for me to do the MS.
    few days ago i heard about the MS...at that time i had planned for GRE/TOFEL but to lack off resources in my college and also in home town i had changed my mind but now i m in last semister of BE so i decided to do the MS....so pls suggest me everything whichever required for doing the MS.actually still i am unware with the...1)what is MS 2)wat is GRE/TOFEL 3)wat does mean fall & spring sessions 4)how to apply for universities 5.when nd whre the exam will be held on.so tell me every thing releted with MS.
    Dear Mahesh..Thats a lot of things you don't know. Move step by step and start Googling out these terms and become familiar with MS, GRE new pattern, application document requirements etc. MSinUS itself has lot of forums and posts from where you can get the required information.
    Let your life be like a Candle, burning at both ends.
    So that you live your life to the fullest.

MS in US Fresher
    hi sir,
    i m studying bsc in mechanical engineering final year and willing to take GRE & TOFEL. But i have gpa below 60% as it is hard to get over 60% in our university and i also had few F grades in 1st and 2nd year which i have cleared later. These F grades will be written in my final transcript even though i got good grades on those subjects later. Do i have a chance to get admitted in US universities with these result? Then what should be my GRE and TOFEL score?

MS in US Fresher
    im a student of MDU . Can anyone please explain the procedure for obtaining transcripts from the university??
    apoorva_080391@yahoo.com

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by appy91 View Post
    im a student of MDU . Can anyone please explain the procedure for obtaining transcripts from the university??
    apoorva_080391@yahoo.com
    Doesn't know about your university. But it should be similar to other Indian universities.
    Hope this would help
    transcript
    TimePass Only: Official Transcript of Marks MG University

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information