Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Engineering Management

MS in US Fresher

Engineering Management

der is no one for this course
    i hav a gre score of 292 i.e, 990 in old pattern ........ accads:57.85 upto 3-2 with overall 5 backlogs and only one is active........do i have chance in ur university ................ my ielts result is on 27th jan

MS in US Fresher
    Dude ur score is way low.. consider retaking gre and gaining work ex if u already dont have any.... even if u get an admit somehow from any university they'll grill u badly in the visa interview phase and never give u a visa. u will be seen as a potential immigrant.

MS in US Fresher
    bro i am actually an UG student in EEE and i want to do my masters in engg. mngmt..
    i will go to visa interview with an EE I20 and shift to engg. mngmt. in USA.

MS in US Fresher
    can u suggest some univ.'s for me

Quote Originally Posted by rishikesh View Post
    der is no one for this course
    i hav a gre score of 292 i.e, 990 in old pattern ........ accads:57.85 upto 3-2 with overall 5 backlogs and only one is active........do i have chance in ur university ................ my ielts result is on 27th jan
    univ of louisville
    Tulane University
    Lawrence Tech
    For profile evaluation please add your Scores, Academics to your admission profile. If you have already applied please add the univ list. To Edit your profile visit
    http://www.msinus.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

University groups. If the univ group you are applying is not listed, please create a group by your own.

http://www.msinus.com/groups/all.htm

Profile Evaluation for MS, PhD in USA | US University Rankings by Major for MS,PhD

MS in US Fresher
    Hi Rishikesh,

Buddy it isnt half as easy as u think to switch from EE to engineering management. And why switch in the first place ? Getting into EE isnt that easy either. Going to a B-grade university wont do you any good. It will continue to haunt you when u search for a job. Plz concentrate on building ur profile for the moment. Get a decent GRE score.. Something arnd 315 or 320+ out of 340. Get work ex most importantly and build ur skills. you have to make up for your bad graduation score. MEM is still not as popular as other estabilished degrees in the US. It is a very basic degree whihc teaches u a miniscule number of subjects in management.

All this might seem harsh, but i was also kind of in your position 2 years back. Since then i have added 2 yrs of corporate work ex, a global certification and a fairly good GRE score of 326. Not to boast but just to tell.
    manufc_kar likes this.

MS in US Fresher
    Hi,

I have a GRE score of 298 and TOEFL 109. My high skl % is 70. I am a chemical engineer and I have applied for MS in george washington, southern methodist, NewJersey institute of technology, Univ of texas at arlington, univ of north carolina charolotte. I am hoping to get i20 in NJUT or george washington. Anyone else applied?

MS in US Fresher
    St.Cloud State University offers a very good Engineering management program, at very less fee of 3000 usd per sem and a lot of GA chances. GRE required is 1000 (old) and TOEFL 80

MS in US Fresher
    I am a chemical engineer with CGPA 8.89, GRE 319 and TOEFL 116. I have applied to Duke and University of southern california. How likely am i to get into those universities? Should I apply to more ? I have shortlisted George washington, washington in st.louis, NJIT and Florida Institute of technology

MS in US Fresher
    Quans:141
    Verbal:160
    and i am hoping to get an AWA : 3.0
    please suggest some universities offering MS in engineering management

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information