+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Article: Don't Apply to these Schools (High Tuition/Fee & Low ranked)

Article: Don't Apply to these Schools (High Tuition/Fee & Low ranked)

For profile evaluation please add your Scores, Academics to your admission profile. If you have already applied please add the univ list. To Edit your profile visit
    http://www.msinus.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

University groups. If the univ group you are applying is not listed, please create a group by your own.

http://www.msinus.com/groups/all.htm

Profile Evaluation for MS, PhD in USA | US University Rankings by Major for MS,PhD

MS in US Fresher
    what is the meant by out sate and instate fee?

MS in US Fresher
    Do you know anything about Worcestor Polytechnic Institute? It has high fees but is it worth it? Do they offer good funding?

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony999 View Post
    what is the meant by out sate and instate fee?
    in state fee applies to residents of that state. International students have to pay the out state fee.

MS in US Fresher
    STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY is ranked low???? it stands 88 in national universities given by US news and ranks 99 for computer science

Stevens Institute of Technology | Best College | US News

MS in US Fresher
    means , u.s citizens living in a particular state and studying in same state will have to pay lesser fee when compared to other u.s citizens from different states and international people join the pool with other state students

this applies only to public universities

MS in US Fresher

enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by madmax2210 View Post
    STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY is ranked low???? it stands 88 in national universities given by US news and ranks 99 for computer science

Stevens Institute of Technology | Best College | US News
    yeah i think i agree with u.....................i too saw that stevens is got pretty good rankings for electrical which is in the top 100 and this college is there in my list too??please someone rivert to me back about this college before i take a step in applying into this university. Kindly do the needful.

MS in US Fresher
    i have already applied to Stevens Institute of Technology...
    Its ranking is pretty good in usnews... its rank is 77 for all engineering programs...
    someone please give me a reason why is it so bad apart from the fee which is not even in comparison with Univ of Southern California where people apply like anything???

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by shikha18 View Post
    i have already applied to Stevens Institute of Technology...
    Its ranking is pretty good in usnews... its rank is 77 for all engineering programs...
    someone please give me a reason why is it so bad apart from the fee which is not even in comparison with Univ of Southern California where people apply like anything???
    $11,000/ sem is an average fee, not too high...dont know about other aspects

MS in US Fresher
    even i have applied to STEVENS, its a gud university , the high fee part i agree but its the same as USC or NYU poly or any other university
    but its definitely not low ranked

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information