+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Article: 180 IELTS Universities for IELTS Score 6

Unregistered
    Hello I have taken IELTS and got overall 6, too. Could you offer me any international scholarships with these scores in Education? Please help me, my email is
    nur_riza2006@yahoo.com. Thank you

Yathreb
    I have got 6 ielts score and I wanna apply for master degree program in biotechnology ,,,may you please suggest some universities that would accept me with 6 ielts score and 81-47% graduate degree

MS in US Fresher
    I have 6 on IELTS.. Can I apply?

ielts score 6

i hav scored 6 in ielts and i want to join masters in nursing in america.. anybody help to to get university!

Amit3014
    I have done B.E in mechanical so please tell me about band how much required for us study visa
    amitsharma3014@gmail.com

Unregistered
    i have recently completed bachelor in computer application(4 years) with 3.09 CGPA but my ielts score is only 6 with 5.5 in reading and 6 in writing, speaking and listening.and i am going to give GRE exam soon. i want to do master in information system in chicago(USA). can u help me sending list of university with 6 band ielts. gmail: boy.franky49@gmail.com

MS in US Fresher
    I wrote IELTS got 6.0 band. Is there any university accept this band and only IELTS i wrote. Please suggest asap.

Unregistered
    I got 277 in gre nd in ielts 6 bands(Reading:6,Listening:6,speaking:5.5,writing:5 .5) and i completed my btech in eee ,i want to do cse in usa can u sugget me the universities in california which i can get admissions

Unregistered
    I got 277 in gre nd in ielts 6 bands(Reading:6,Listening:6,speaking:5.5,writing:5 .5) and i completed my btech in eee ,i want to do cse in usa can u sugget me the universities in california which i can get admissions
    EMail Id:mansisharma221194@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Hello
    My ielts score is 6 with 7 in speaking. Also I was top student in one of the best grade universities in my country with world ranking #200 in civil engineering. Would you introduce some good universities in the u.s. for phd. that they accept my ielts score please?
    mehdiataei@rocketmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information