+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Article: TOEFL Cut off Score for US Universities

Unregistered
    Hello everyone, my name is Sumit. My Gre score is 309 and Toefl score is 92. Can anybody suggest me here for admission in US university?

Unregistered
    Hello I have scored 285 in GRE and 58 in TOEFL bachelor in agricultural engineering with 75% suggest me universities in which i can get admission

Unregistered
    Hello,I have got toefl score of 60 and passed Bachelor of computer engineering having CGPA 2.85 and masters of business studies at marketing specialization having 59%.Can i get any college for low toefl score.

Unregistered
    How hard is it to get a total score of 75 in TOEFL ibt?

Unregistered
    any brother and sister suggest me how i am doing preparation for gre please

Unregistered
    my toefl score is 82 (Reading - 16, listening - 13, speaking - 26, writing - 27) , my reading and listening sections are too low. will it affect in any manner ?

Unregistered

No It WON'T

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my toefl score is 82 (Reading - 16, listening - 13, speaking - 26, writing - 27) , my reading and listening sections are too low. will it affect in any manner ?
    Colleges don't look how much you scored on TOEFL as far as you have made the cut which is 80. Seems like you did made the cut. I would say, Go ahead and apply. One more thing which I would do is take the SAT/ACT, I don't know about International Students but it is certainly required by all colleges.

i have GRE score of 324 and toefl score of 100 CGPA of 8.54 in ECE stream can i get mit university or in top 5 universities

Unregistered
    My toefl score is 68, to which universities can i apply?

Oluwafidara

Need a school urgently

My TOEFL score is 72. Can I study forensic science for masters with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information