+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Article: List of Universities for MS and PhD programs in Telecommunications in USA

Manan291288

Lightbulb MS in Telecom

Hello,
    My GRE score is 295, TOEFL is 78
    Acad - 70%
    Exp. - 4 years in Telecom

Plz suggest me universities for MS in Telecom.

Hi,
    I just gave GRE and my score is 308 (146-Verbal, 162-Quant, 3-AWA). I'm having around 2 years of work experience and did my u.g from BIT, Mesra, Ranchi with a CGPA of 7.71.
    I'm looking forward to apply for University of Pittsburgh, RIT, USC and Syracuse University for M.S in Telecommunciation.
    Is my profile suitable enough to apply to these university? Is there any chance to get into anyone of them?

Hi,
    My GRE score is 308 (146-Verbal, 162-Quant, 3-AWA). I'm having 2 years of work experience and i did my U.G from BIT, Mesra, Ranchi with a CGPA of 7.71 from ECE branch.
    I'm looking forward for University of Pittsburgh , RIT, USC and Syracuse University.
    Is profile suitable enough to apply to these universities and can i get admit to them?
    Could anyone please tell..

Unregistered

Review

Pls help me its urgent i need a review of sunyit ny ?

Unregistered
    I'm planning to do MS in abroad...could u sujjest the best university...I'm a student of eve group...

Unregistered
    Where is university of Maryland in that list for telecommunication

MS in US Fresher
    Please suggest some universities based on my profile for EC
    B.Tech - 58.9 (2013)
    IELTS - 6.5
    GRE - 295
    have One year of job experience in ICICI as network admin.
    "Moderate fee.."

Unregistered
    I have done Btech in biotechnolgy , can I apply for MS in telecommunications after my 5 years of work exp. ?

mshounak
    Hello Friends,

I have taken GRE (312) and preparing for Toefl.I am currently having 5 years of Work Ex in Telecommunications and want to pursue MS in this field.Can you please suggest 2 Universities that I shpuld shortlist?

Unregistered
    Hi,

I have got 305 in gre and have not appeared for TOEFL yet. I want to do MS in telecommunication. I have got 77.8% in my B.Tech in electronics and communication Engineering. I have an experience of 2.5 years in Telecom domain. Please suggest some colleges where I can apply. Also, please let me know if 305 is a decent score to apply for MS in Telecom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information