Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spring 2015 | MS | CS | GRE:316 | TOEFL:107|UG:8.7/10|Work Exp: 2.5

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by vinay9023 View Post
    Hi KM123,

Sorry for responding a little late. I dont think the CIP codes are available on the university's website. If any program is STEM accredited, it is normally mentioned in the program description or in the FAQ section. If not then we can mail the universities asking them about this. UConn and MSU are STEM accredited. I also got to know after contacting IIT Chicago that the Data Science program there is also a STEM accredited one.

So have you applied for any universities now after finalizing your list? UNCC has one program on BA. You may want to check that once.

Thanks,
    Vinay
    Hi Vinay,

Thanks for the UNCC suggestion, they have a Oct 1 deadline. I guess i will apply there. STEM accreditation isn't clearly mentioned on some of the university websites so have to contact them to confirm. I have applied to the following BA programs with STEM approvals.

University of Michigan, Dearborn - MS in BA
    University of Texas Dallas - MS in BA
    University of Texas Arlington - MS in BA
    Rutgers - MBS with concentration in analytics
    Michigan State University - MS in BA
    UConn - MS in BA

MS in US Fresher
    Hi...I did my engineering in ECE with 80%.
    My GRE score is Quant-154,Verbal-141,AWA-2.5.
    My TOEFL score: Reading-15,Listening-16,Speaking -22,Writing- 23.
    Can anyone please suggest me some universities for my profile.

MS in US Fresher
    Hi All,

It would be great if someone can suggest me universities offering MS in Business Analytics or MS in Data Analytics based on my profile. I've been looking all over the internet for University Ranking for this particular course but with no luck probably because these courses were introduced only recently. All i could find is the list of universities offering the course but no ranking or based on GRE score.

My Profile:
    GRE: 314
    Engineering: 64.8% with 6backlogs
    HSC: 67%
    SSC: 59.8%
    WorkEx: Three years with HCL Technologies in Technical Management.

Will appreciate any help.

Thanks & Regards

MS in US Fresher
    Hello
    I'm trying for MS in IMC (integrated marketing communications) what is the job prospects and also I'm from a computer background... So will that be a problem

MS in US Fresher
    Sorry for responding a little late. I dont think the CIP codes are available on the university's website. If any program is STEM accredited, it is normally mentioned in the program description or in the FAQ section. If not then we can mail the universities asking them about this. UConn and MSU are STEM accredited. I also got to know after contacting IIT Chicago that the Data Science program there is also a STEM accredited one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information