Thread: GRE 288 , 150 q, 138 V

MS in US Fresher

My name is Pooja with GRE 288 , 150 q, 138 V. Toefl taken

Hi

I am pooja from chennai. I have gre score as mentioned above. I have 61% in UG. 3 years experience in electrical core field.
    I am applying for colleges without gre minimum requirement. I have taken toefl 4 days ago. Expecting to get 80 at least. and planning to apply for fall 15. Electrical masters.

1. Tennesse tech
    2. Texas Tech
    3. Wyoming
    4. Youngstown state University
    5. Robert morris

Can someone tell me chances of getting

I also have a doubt. Should i select a course in Electrical engineering graduate program like Power systems, High voltage or Control systems. Please help me with this. I dont have anyone to help me
    I will be grateful if someone helped. I am going to start application submission. My uncle is in us who will help in paying part of my fees. Thank you.

MS in US Fresher
    Let me tell you one thing, do what you like. if you're interested in Power Engineering go for it! There are many universities with this concentration like,

Wichita State University
    Texas A&M University, College Station
    University of Bridgeport
    Illinois Institute of Technology
    New Jersey Institute of Technology
    Praire A&M University

MS in US Fresher
    Thank you very much for the response.
    wat about deadlines for these. Im planning for Fall 15. And with these marks and esxpeirece in work will i get scholarship?
    My uncle who is sponsoring says it is possible to get scholarsip
    And I am not rich . To apply for bank loan do I need any house documents? I dont have any house documents.
    Is it possible to go if my uncle sponsors whole amount? And are these universitis very expensive? I cant afford a lot.... I got 83 in toefl

Thread Information