+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Article: 180 IELTS Universities for IELTS Score 6

Unregistered
    I have taken ielts two times ... for the st time i got 5.5 and 2nd time also i got same score .what should i do now ..should i apply or retake ...........???? please please suggest me ..........
    this is my email id naveenkumarbodige9@gmail.com

MS in US Fresher
    hi
    can anybody please suggest good national universities for ms in ee or ece ,
    my details are
    B.Tech-68.8% in electronics and communication engineering
    gre score-296;q-157,v-139
    toefl-76
    i will be more satisfied if sent to my email

Unregistered
    This list is no longer valid as many of the above universities require IELTS score 6.5 or above.

Unregistered
    Hello sir.I am from Nepal.I had score 6 in ielts .And i have 3 years bachelor degree in public health.I want to study MPH In Usa.Which university accepts ielts???

Unregistered
    do these universities accept admits only through ielts or cracking gre is compulsory...
    advaitayandrapati@gmail.com

Gurwinder
    Hello
    Sir/ mam
    I got overall 5 band I have clear 10+2 in 2014 which colloge I can apply in Australia listening 5.5 reading 5 writting 5 and speaking 5
    Please give me some suggestion please singhgurwinder116@gmail.com

MS in US Fresher
    Hello,

I got 6 band score, my GRE is 274 and i did my bachelor's in CSE and i got 57%(7 back logs) . Can you suggest me few universities to apply.

MS in US Fresher

PhD of health Science(neuropharmacology) with out GRE, IELTS 6.5

Hi

I have IELTS 6.5 (l=6, r=5.5, writing=6.5, S=7) would you please help me what is the best option for me to continue my education in the field of neurosciences PHD?
    I should mention that I don't have GRE. But I have 2 published ISI articles in good international journal whit 7 years work experience.

Thank you
    faezeh_12108@yahoo.com

MS in US Fresher
    Hi

I have IELTS 6.5 (l=6, r=5.5, writing=6.5, S=7) would you please help me what is the best option for me to continue my education in the field of neurosciences PHD?
    I should mention that I don't have GRE. But I have 2 published ISI articles in good international journal whit 7 years work experience.

Thank you
    faezeh_12108@yahoo.com

Unregistered
    I've passed my high school with 87% marks in commerce stream..,.nd I got 7 bands in ielts ( speaking-7, listening -8, reading-7,writing-6) please suggest me a well ranked university in Cincinnati with less tution fee....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information