+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Article: Universities for Engineering Management in USA

Article: Universities for Engineering Management in USA

For profile evaluation please add your Scores, Academics to your admission profile. If you have already applied please add the univ list. To Edit your profile visit
    http://www.msinus.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

University groups. If the univ group you are applying is not listed, please create a group by your own.

http://www.msinus.com/groups/all.htm

Profile Evaluation for MS, PhD in USA | US University Rankings by Major for MS,PhD

MS in US Fresher
    What is the major difference between Masters in Engineering Management course (MEM) and Masters in Industrial Engineering & management?

MS in US Fresher
    How is this course(MEM) at case western reserve university-cleveland,ohio?

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by Aravind View Post
    What is the major difference between Masters in Engineering Management course (MEM) and Masters in Industrial Engineering & management?
    masters in industrial and engineering management relates to mechanical field while the engg. management program relates to computer science, project management, IT field

Arnab98765

Is this course related to civil engineering? I wanna pursue a course which combines civil engineering as well as management subjects. But i don wanna take construction management. Is MEM an appropriate course for me?

Arnab98765
    Is this course related to civil engineering? I wanna pursue a course which combines civil engineering as well as management subjects. But i don wanna take construction management. Is MEM an appropriate course for me?

MS in US Fresher
    is this the complete list of colleges offering MEM
    or only list of few top colleges?

Unregistered
    Can we get a list of the top colleges for engineering management only - with their rankings? Please help!

Unregistered
    hii is engineering management is having goo job oppertunities ang growth in life please reply me

Unregistered
    I got 280 score and want to get admission in MEM,what universities can i get

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information