Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Universities offering Masters in MIS

MS in US Fresher

BSc (IT) graduate, need to know is it mandatory to have 16 yrs of education?

Please help me!
    I am a BSc(I.T.) graduate. Is it mandatory to have 16 yrs of education or i can go for MS with only 15 yrs of education? Any idea whether diploma course of 1 yr will count? If yes then does it need to be regular one or correspondence will do? Currently i am doing a job and have 2.5 yrs of expirience. I am planning to go for MS in fall 2015.

Thanks in advance!

For profile evaluation please add your Scores, Academics to your admission profile. If you have already applied please add the univ list. To Edit your profile visit
    http://www.msinus.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

University groups. If the univ group you are applying is not listed, please create a group by your own.

http://www.msinus.com/groups/all.htm

Profile Evaluation for MS, PhD in USA | US University Rankings by Major for MS,PhD

You can apply to US Universities with 15 years of education. But not all schools will accept 15 years of eduaction. Some schools consider diploma course and count your education to 16 yrs. But it is not much useful. Your work experience helps in getting admisison.
    Quote Originally Posted by anitanegi1 View Post
    Please help me!
    I am a BSc(I.T.) graduate. Is it mandatory to have 16 yrs of education or i can go for MS with only 15 yrs of education? Any idea whether diploma course of 1 yr will count? If yes then does it need to be regular one or correspondence will do? Currently i am doing a job and have 2.5 yrs of expirience. I am planning to go for MS in fall 2015.

Thanks in advance!
    For profile evaluation please add your Scores, Academics to your admission profile. If you have already applied please add the univ list. To Edit your profile visit

University groups. If the univ group you are applying is not listed, please create a group by your own.

Profile Evaluation for MS, PhD in USA | US University Rankings by Major for MS,PhD

MS in US Fresher
    Hi,

i have done mechanical engineering with an aggregate of 61.20%. gre score is 298 and ielts 7.0. planning to apply for fall 2014 for ms in mis. i have one year of job exp. would like to know if i can get an admit in any of these universities. university of nebraska omaha, utah state univeristy, university of illinois springfield, texas southern university, central michigan university.

you can get admt in - texas southern university, central michigan university.

MS in US Fresher

MIS related material

Quote Originally Posted by gouravnagar View Post
    @aparna
    Well if you are not applying for fall 2012 I'll suggest you to retake GRE. That will definitely enhance you chances to get in Good Uni.... ECE is not a prob....You have Good Acads... IELTS is also decent.... If you are applying with same score i'll suggest you to go for following Universities
    1> UTD
    2> NEU
    3> OSU
    4> USF
    5> UFL
    6> Texas Tech

Hi Gaurav,
    Please send me the material replated to MIS.

Thanks
    Shivam

MS in US Fresher
    I am an E&TC Engineer (2012) & this is my profile..
    GRE 305 | Acads 53% (PU) | TOEFL ~100(expecting) | 6 months of Work exp + 3 month internship

1. Is my profile good enough to apply for MS in MIS (Also considering i do not have an IT (programming) background)?
    2. Can freshers also apply for MIS course? If Yes, what is the acceptance rate?

MS in US Fresher
    Hello ,

Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for applying for the University of Texas at Austin.
    In the UT-Austin website for MIS at McCombs school of business it is under bachelors program.Am looking for Masters in MIS.Can i still apply for it.

And am looking for the universities for MIS around Austin location.Can you please help me for further info.

Quote Originally Posted by mahi1710 View Post
    Hello ,

Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for applying for the University of Texas at Austin.
    In the UT-Austin website for MIS at McCombs school of business it is under bachelors program.Am looking for Masters in MIS.Can i still apply for it.

And am looking for the universities for MIS around Austin location.Can you please help me for further info.
    UT Austin offers MSIROM: Business Analytics as a Summer course.

Search for MSIROM Information, risk, & operations management in the website.
    Anirudh

MS in US Fresher
    anyone going for MEM(masters in enigeering managment) or MBA Cousre through gre scores??does mis requires lot of coding?as i am from electrical and electronics branch but working as an software company from past one year.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information