MS in US Fresher
    Hello ,
    my GRE score is 277
    btech with 65% and no backlogs
    i have 3+ years of experience in testing
    i have 10 years of b1/b2 visa and now am planning for Masters
    Can any one suggest about the visa chances for me

MS in US Fresher
    I've done b.tech(ece) in 2011 with 59.87% and 11bcklgs. Gre(quant-141,verbal-131,2.5 awa),Ielts 6.5 and 2 yrs of work experience.I got twice rejected at Chennai in march & June where i went with the same university twice.I was given 214(b) twice.The univ which I've applied twice doesn't required GRE. Inspite of having gre i haven't taken score card.Second time consular asked for GRE. Now am applying for spring 2014.Am going with CSU FULLERTON. what is the chance of getting the visa this time.Can you suggest me univ where i can get visa.

Unregis

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by HJSutariya View Post
    hello sir,
    my name is Sutariya Harshal and i am from birla vishwakarma mahavidyalaya, vallabh vidyanagar, anand. I am in mechanical field and i want to go usa for master.
    and i will also get fellowship from alnico chemical company who give me a scholarship for my undergraduate program.
    And Mr. R.M.PATEL who is chairman of the alnico chemical company was said to me that u should go for a master program in usa for your better future.
    and i also get 70% throughout my b.e.(mech) program.
    can i get f1 visa easily...?
    Dear Sutariya,

Yes, u get. U definitely get. I know how to get. I tell you. Fart in front of the counsellor and say ,"If i don't get visa, I fart again." remember to eat as much as protein and peas as possible to get a smelly fart.

Unregistered
    I have applied to Texas at Tyler university but they are asking me to send them my calculated GPA from an agency.What do i do

amna masood
    hello every one first of all I want to tell u that my visa is acceptet on my int was on 8 apr and I got visa on 11 april I am very happy my interview was superb thanks for guiding me

anaba09
    My name is rob. Please i come from a country where the official language is English and study almost 16 years in english. I was accepted in a US university for MBA program because my former university gave me an English proficiency letter,which was used in replacement of TOFLE or ILET.
    Will the consular still require TOFLE or i should show him or her the English proficiency Letter from my previous university ?

SATYAKAMISETTY
    Hi friend this is satya from hyderabad .i completed my master of business administration in india in 2012 then i am planing to do international business administration in us .
    I have i20 from npu but here ii am geting one problem the visa officer asking again and again why mba ?
    I don have proper answer please help me how can i overcome in this problem . Give me your valuable answers .
    My face book id is:------- satyaus my mail id is:---------- ksatya2324@yahoo.commy contact number is :--------+918500990055
    plz help me my visa slot is december 18th in mumbai it is very urgent

MS in US Fresher
    Hello Friends, Can anyone explain me about F1 visa, I want to study in canada please help me how can i get my study visa. Some one suggest me Visas Wizard is the best option for me. visaswizard.com

samirawit

regarding approval of visas

I have get conditional admissions in two colleges due to low results of my TOFEL while I try to ask advice the approval rate for conditional admissions is very low could you told me ur idea and experience hope to heard respond soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information