+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Article: MS in Computer Engineering Universities in USA

MS in US Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by anvesh525 View Post
    My score 301(verbal-139,quant-162) toefl yet to write,btech GPA-84.6. My chance for getting admission in george manson university is??? Suggest me some universities that I will get admission for computer science,spring-14
    Assuming you will get the required scores in TOEFL/IELTS, you may look for the following Universities:
    Univ of Central Missouri, MO (world university ranking 2163)
    Boise State University Idaho (wur: 486),
    Univ of Wyoming, Wy (wur 387)&
    University of Southern Mississipi, MI (wur 614).
    Tuition fees are reasonable in the above universities; and living expenses are economical.
    Funding chances in USM are high.
    Good luck.

MS in US Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by anvesh525 View Post
    My score 301(verbal-139,quant-162) toefl yet to write,btech GPA-84.6. My chance for getting admission in george manson university is??? Suggest me some universities that I will get admission for computer science,spring-14
    Assuming you will have the required scores in IELTS/ TOEFL, your chances are bright in the following universities: Boise State University, Idaho,
    University of Wyoming, WY and University of South Mississippi. All the three Univs have reasonable tuition fees. Living Expenses in these three places are economical.Good luck.

Sajeed
    Hi ,

My GRE score is 289. I am expecting around 80 score in toefl. Could someone help me in understanding my chances of getting admission in University of houston clear lake(UHCL) in computer science(MS) ? With this GRE score, will I face difficulty in getting visa? What else universities can I apply in computer science with my GRE score?

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Sajeed.

MS in US Guru
    Dear Sajeed,
    UoH Clearlake may be a bit ambitious. A) Wright State University, OH and B) Northwestern Polytechnic University, Fremont, CA will be safe for GRE score of 289. Visa: Anybody's guess. Students with less than 289 sail through visa interview many a time. Similarly, students with more than 320 do not clear visa interview at times. There is no point in second guessing the US Official who would be interviewing you and viewing your profile in a larger canvass than just GRE score. Good luck.

MS in US Fresher
    Gre 296
    Toefl 82
    B.tech 57% with all backlogs cleared

Kindly suggest universities for Computer Engineering for Spring 2014

MS in US Guru
    Wright State University has a useful utility in its website: graduate admission review which is free. You provide some info through the pre-designed template to the University and you will know whether the Univ would favourably view your application. Free. No charges. Try this first. East Tennessee State University GRE requirement for MS in CS is 292. Fair chances of acceptance in St Cloud State University and Texas A&M Corpus Christi. Near certain acceptance: National University, CA and Northwestern Polytechnic University, Fremont, CA. Good luck.

MS in US Guru
    Wright State University may fit the bill. Have your application evaluated free by the university through its web portal. (1) National University, CA & (2) Northwestern Polytechnic University, Freemont are almost certain to accept you. East Tennessee State University prescribed 292 as GRE score. Kindly see the brilliant write up profile evaluation techniques in "msinus". Many Category D universities and a few category C universities mentioned in the write upwill be good choices. Good luck.
    However, a word of advice. Think of taking GRE once again so as to improve the score to above 300 level. Many more good universities would be then available to you.

MS in US Guru
    cOMPUTER ENGG: GRE 296. GRE Q score is preponderant in deciding admission for masters in comp engg. Usually above 60th percentile in GRE Q is the entry point norm even in Universities ranked between 180-200 in comp engg stream. Thus, if the Q score in GRE is less than 155 scouting for masters admission in comp engg becomes difficult. Southern Methodist University (Dallas), University of New Mexico, University of Central Florida, New Jersey Institute of Tech, George Mason University Volgenau, Univ of Oklahoma, Univ of South Florida, Wayne State Univ, West Virginia Univ are suggested. Good luck.

MS in US Fresher
    Hi,

I am Sajeed Mohammad from Hyderabad. I am planning for admissions for MS in Computer Science in Spring 2014 in US.

Please evaluate my profile and let me know the universities that best suits my profile:

GRE 289 (Q - 148 and V-141)
    Toefl 89 (R- 19, L- 19, S - 24, W-27)
    Btech - 70 %
    Work Experience : 3+ years of experience in a software company on oracle database technology.

Will my job experience help me to admission?
    Is my GRE score too low to apply for universities? Should I retake GRE?

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Sajeed.

MS in US Fresher
    Hi My GRE score is 308
    Toefl score is 105
    B.Tech % is 84
    and i am from E.C.E interested to join in CE
    and I need scholarships(must)
    suggest me some universities
    thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread