+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: Complete Travel Guide to USA for F1 Visa Candidates

Article: Complete Travel Guide to USA for F1 Visa Candidates

For profile evaluation please add your Scores, Academics to your admission profile. If you have already applied please add the univ list. To Edit your profile visit
    http://www.msinus.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

University groups. If the univ group you are applying is not listed, please create a group by your own.

http://www.msinus.com/groups/all.htm

Profile Evaluation for MS, PhD in USA | US University Rankings by Major for MS,PhD

thanks for the information.....do we have to to take any other forms or documents apart form i-20,vaccinations,acads,....any other important documents???

MS in US Fresher
    might not be necessary but keep a safe document bag which wil help you time to time..we may not know how the situation fickles.by the way when is your date and try to post your experience!

MS in US Fresher
    very helpful..keep posting like this

MS in US Fresher
    i already have a b1/b2 10 year multiple entry us visa. now i'm applying for f1. can i go to us prior to the 30 days from the date mentioned in the i-20 form on b1/b2 visa and later change my visa status in the us???

MS in US Fresher
    hi i applied for North west Missouri State University and got my visa.
    The college starts on 20th Aug 2013,and i booked a flight on 24th july 2013 i will be reaching there on 25th july 2013
    is there any problems at the port of entry as i am going 28 days before my college starts

MS in US Fresher
    I got my visa and i am leaving to us 28 days before the University date of start.

my University is North West Missouri State University at maryville,Missouri.
    The near airport is Kansas International airport where i want to go but i want to go to Dallas as my Uncle (Family frnds) are residing there i want to meet them stay for a While and go to University .

I booked a flight to dallas only not to kansas

is there any problem will rise at my port of entry at dallas (dallas is my port of entry)
    as i am not going to my university and these are two cities are located in different sates.

what should i do ?
    is there any problem with my port of entry?
    can i deported to India due to this ?

please replay me as soon as possible.

thank you.

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by Tejeswara View Post
    I got my visa and i am leaving to us 28 days before the University date of start.

my University is North West Missouri State University at maryville,Missouri.
    The near airport is Kansas International airport where i want to go but i want to go to Dallas as my Uncle (Family frnds) are residing there i want to meet them stay for a While and go to University .

I booked a flight to dallas only not to kansas

is there any problem will rise at my port of entry at dallas (dallas is my port of entry)
    as i am not going to my university and these are two cities are located in different sates.

what should i do ?
    is there any problem with my port of entry?
    can i deported to India due to this ?

please replay me as soon as possible.

thank you.
    No, there won't be any problem.

a.reddy
    hie sir, i got my visa for one UMHB and i would like to direct transfer for UCM..i have booked my flight to kansas city n would directly go to UCM.. would it b problem at port of entry.? please reply ASAP..

Unregistered

Vaccinations

What all vaccinations are required before leaving for US except the ones mentioned by our university?
    My university says that I don't require if I am living off campus. Bit wouldn't the immigration people check for the proof of vaccination?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information