Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MBA Profile Evaluation

MS in US Fresher
    Hi,
    The thing is I have my dad's business so I can join that too after one year,so if I join that will that help my building my profile better than working for Accenture or job would provide a good place for work experience?

MS in US Senior
    With your profiles, if you can prepare a good application (essays, reco letters, etc), you can get into 20-40 ranked schools. Also, don't give too much importance to ranking. Apart from the top 7-8 programs, the next 30-40 programs are very close in terms of reputation, job opportunities, etc. It will then depend on how well the program matches your needs, like your focus area, program size, cost of study, local market for international students, etc. If you work hard even after joining the program you would do well career-wise from any of the top 40-50 schools. Good luck!!

MS in US Senior
    Work for 3 yrs at Accenture, and build a solid profile. Also work on communication and inter personnel skills during this time. Take classes, if that helps. Then, you can prepare a strong application, which will get you into a top 25-30 program.

MS in US Fresher

Doubts regd MBA admission

Hello,
    I wish to do MBA in US and i got to know tat GRE score is being accepted instead of GMAT and i got the info from MBA programs that accept GRE Score / MBA with GRE.
    Plz tell me the minimum score to get MBA admission in the university?

MS in US Senior
    From what I know, few MBA programs accept GRE scores for admitting students into their full-time MBA program. Most of the well known programs ask for GMAT. Where did you get the list of MBA programs that accept GRE? I don't know what their minimum GRE requirement is. But for GMAT, typically scores over 600 supported by 3+ years work experience can get you admission into the top 50 programs for international students.

MS in US Fresher
    I totally agree with radhika and i suggest you should visit tegheducation.com
    u can even contact them at 022-65556360

MS in US Fresher
    the minimum GMAT score that you need to score in order to secure a place in a good university is above 650, even if you range between 525-650 you can get through a pretty good business school, it all depends on your future career goals. for further detailed information contact 022-65556360 , visit tegheducation.com

MS in US Fresher
    your profile is good and you have the options to choose from a list of schools.
    you need to gear up for an application without wasting much time.
    contact education consultant at 022-65556360
    visit tegheducation.com

MS in US Fresher

Which schools would suit my profile

Hi Radhika,

Saw your post on the forum today. Got to know about this website today itself. However your post is from 2012. So I guess you would have got admitted to some B-school by now. need your suggestions since you have already researched a lot on this. I will be completing my 2 yrs work ex in July, 2013(I have been working with TCS after graduation) and I am planning for a Spring, 2014 intake. That means by then I will have a work ex of around 2.5 yrs. Now my graduation aggregate is 63% in Engineering(IT). My secondary and senior secondary school aggregate are 77% and 70% respectively. I haven't yet taken GMAT but I score around 650 in practice tests. Do you have any suggestions for me?

MS in US Fresher
    Due to some family problem I could finish my B.Sc in IT after a break in between of 2 years with just passing 2nd class marks. My GMAT score is 430 and IELTS is 7.5. Planning to do my MBA with marketing from DSU as i have my aunt living close by to this university. Can I know if I can apply for any financial funding help from any institute or from DSU itself? Also I would like to do MBA in the media field in the US itself. Can I get help on those lines too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information