+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Article: Cost of MS in US - How much it cost to do MS in US - Tuition, Fee, Living Expenses details.

MS in US Fresher
    Hi,

Its joyful to see every detail in one place...i am planning for august 2013 intake (falls)...giving my gre on 26th dec..and toefl on 12th jan...i have written a mock in princeton review without ny preparation and i could score 292. my 10th is 85.5...+12 is 94.5... BE in ECE - 70.7...Can you please suggest me a good college with low tution fee which matches my profile...also i need scholarships and a internships to help me with my tution fee. Finance is a very big constraint for me...i have to depend on loans, scholarships, and earning there. can you please help me in this regard. Also i dint understand what are TAs, RAs, GAs. can you please help me educating about this.

Thanks in advance

MS in US Fresher
    Does anyone know about the living and attendance cost of University of Massachusetts Amherst? they have an estimation of 42,000 per year in their website but it is usually more than what any of the students pay!

MS in US Fresher
    i heard that the fee depends on the credits we are choosing..each credit may vary from 0-800$s...every uni will want us to chose 13-15 credits.

MS in US Fresher
    Does everyone get jobs on campus??

MS in US Fresher
    hai i have got acceptance from univ but the issue is with my last name which is different in passport and GRE (I meant I haven't expanded my initials in GRE) ...will this affect my VISA?

MS in US Fresher
    exactly fantastic becoz really very happy to see everything about MS at one place

MS in US Fresher
    hi,
    i want to know about the top colleges for mechanical stream and their tution fee.....

usha shree

Queries for ms in us

hi,
    am in a plan to do my ms in us...what will be cost for it and which is the best government university?? what are the qualifications???

kirandeepd

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by usha shree View Post
    hi,
    am in a plan to do my ms in us...what will be cost for it and which is the best government university?? what are the qualifications???
    Hi, In California - sanjose there is International Technological University. Let me know if you need more details kirandeep24003@gmail.com

MS in US Fresher
    is it sure that we will be given or getting a part time job in US while studying (in campus or off-campus)????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information