+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Documents required to apply to US Universities

MS in US Fresher

Thumbs up adithyan raghav

hi sir this is adithyan raghav i ve a gpa of 4.0 my gre is 294 (ver-138 math -156 awa 3.0 ) ,i want do ms in any branch in electrical feild would u plz suggest me some colleges . awaiting for ur reply .

MS in US Fresher
    HEllo Sir,
    I have some 6.8 CGPA in college. and I want to apply for a good university like University of Michigan/ Cornell University/ CMU for MS.
    How high my GRE/TOEFL score has to be, to be good enough to apply to these Universities.
    Right now I am preparing for GRE and I am planning to give it by Feb 2013 so that I can get a college by Spring 2014.
    Please Help me out with this?

MS in US Fresher
    HEllo Sir,
    I have some 6.8 CGPA in college. and I want to apply for a good university like University of Michigan/ Cornell University/ CMU for MS.
    How high my GRE/TOEFL score has to be, to be good enough to apply to these Universities.
    Right now I am preparing for GRE and I am planning to give it by Feb 2013 so that I can get a college by Spring 2014.
    Please Help me out with this

MS in US Fresher
    Hello Ajay,
    I have sent my GRE and TOEFL scores online to various universities,but i dint got my score card either of them.
    The universities deadline are near,and i have to submit my transcript.
    Please suggest,what to do ?

MS in US Fresher
    Hello sir,
    I have a current backlog.Will it become a problem for getting admissions into universities....please reply fast

MS in US Fresher
    hi Ajay,
    i'm having 3 years of work experience. So what all documents would be required to file an application?..

MS in US Fresher
    Hi Ajay,

I have done my Masters CS in U.K and with a 1 1/2 year IT exp in U.K. B.tech in A.P,India.
    Now I want to do a dual degree masters in USA. which would be MS in MIS. I am applying for this fall 2013.

For the Admission process,which transcripts I have to send to the USA universities??
    Is it Masters ?? or B.Tech ??? .. coz to get xtra copies of transcripts(Masters) from U.K,its gonna take bit time.??

please ....let me know what is the best thing to do ???

Thanks indeed!!

MS in US Fresher
    Hi,

I wanted to know how to send IELTS scores to universities. should we take xerox and send or is there a way to send it online?.
    Please help

MS in US Fresher

Format for I20

Hi,

can someone guide me through the process for obtaining an I-20 after I receive the admit.

MS in US Fresher
    Hello Sir,

This is mayank I did B.E in Electronics & Telecommunications in 2003, currently i have an experience of approx 10 years. Now i am planning to do MS in USA. And I have not prepared for GRE/TOEFEL. So how can i get admission into US Univerties.Kindly guide me for further steps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information