+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: Deadlines for US universities for spring 2013

Article: Deadlines for US universities for spring 2013

MS in US Fresher
    There are some good univ having deadline in october....

MS in US Fresher
    Please Suggest me Average Universities for MS in MIS which accepts admission for Spring?

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by spraveengu View Post
    There are some good univ having deadline in october....
    hi praveen , cn u pls suggest some good universities havin deadline in october ,thanks in advance

guys , pls help me out ................ I got very low score on gre (282 quant-146 and verbal-136) and i'd like to re-take it by sep 3rd week .... and here is my doubt is that can i apply for univ's for this spring 13..... and most of the ppl are saying that sep 1st week is the dead lines for all univs this is screwing me up, if so i've to wait for another year , and m gng to take TOEFL on 26th of this month .......... pls get me a solution ........

MS in US Fresher
    Quote Originally Posted by kskrishna View Post
    guys , pls help me out ................ I got very low score on gre (282 quant-146 and verbal-136) and i'd like to re-take it by sep 3rd week .... and here is my doubt is that can i apply for univ's for this spring 13..... and most of the ppl are saying that sep 1st week is the dead lines for all univs this is screwing me up, if so i've to wait for another year , and m gng to take TOEFL on 26th of this month .......... pls get me a solution ........

some good universities hv deadlines in october like Stonny brook ,new york , sunny buffalo , virginia polytechnic etc , many univs hv sept 15th deadline , try to take exam in sept 1st week atleast

there are no slots till 3rd week of sep bro ........... wat should i do ? most of d ppl are been saying that apply with 282 for 3 univs which are nyit, univ of Missouri st. Louis and texas n&m commerce ... later on taking the test u can upgrade ur test scores to univs and can apply for two more ..... wat u say bro !!!! gimme ur valuable suggestion

MS in US Fresher
    Hey guys pls help me... Reply atleast something...

MS in US Fresher
    if u r applyin fr spring ,ten u cn try University of texas at arlington , UNCC n Sunny bingmaton ..if u r planning for next fall ten retake gre n try to get score above 305 atleast to get admit in good univs

MS in US Fresher
    Guys,

I got 305 in GRE (Quant - 155 Verbal - 150)

I still dint take toefl or ielts.. I will take it by end of this month
    Can I still apply for spring 2013?

If yes, please suggest me some good universities

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information