Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Planning for MS in fall 2013 in telcommunication

MS in US Fresher

Planning for MS in fall 2013 in telcommunication

Hi
    I am planning to get admit in Fall 2013.
    Can anyone please let me know when should i write GRE so that i can apply for Fall2013.
    I have done my under graduation, B.Tech in Electronics & Communication in 2009 from Jabalpur Engineering College (Its an state government engineering college) with 70.2%.
    Also i am having an work experience of more than 2.5 years in Telecommunication field and currently working with a MNC.

My 12th percentage is :- 80%
    and 10th percentage :- 77.6%

I am planning to pursue MS in Telecommunication.

Can anyone please suggest me universities having telecommunication programms.
    Also i am financially sound but still i would need financial aid.
    please guide...

MS in US Fresher
    Hi summet,
    this is kalyan,me also planning for MS in telecommunications for fall-2013,i also have 2.8 years experience in RF field.i will let you know if i find any information of universities,

Iam planning to take GRE in the month of SEP ending,so that we can apply for the universities in the early month of NOV ..

If you find any other information regarding Universities please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
    Kalyan.G

MS in US Fresher
    Hi Kalyan,

Thanks for your reply.
    I was also planning the same to give GRE by the end of Sep'12 and to apply for colleges in Nov.
    Then I talk to some proffesionals regarding the same and shared my plan with them.
    Most of them suggested me not to give GRE in hurry, atleast when you just started to prepare and taking test in less than 2 months
    They advise me to go for Spring 14, giving a space that finally it is my call.
    So what i have started preparing for GRE and if it goes well i will be writing GRE atmax by Oct, in worst case.

Else i will be looking for Spring14 and for that i will write GRE in Jan or Feb next year.
    Brother i m still very confused regarding when should i apply, as i have heard the intakes and financial aids are less in spring when compared to fall.
    Suggest me whats in your mind.

MS in US Fresher
    Hi,

No problem we can take GRE in Oct and apply for universities in the month of Nov or Dec,but we have to complete our visa process and all by the month of FEB if you plan for fall-2013..

dont go r think for Spring-2014,because the chances of VISA rejection and University will not provide any financial aids,because in Spring time they will provide us the remaining seats or available seats or not filled seats of Fall-2013.

MS in US Fresher
    My 10th % - 84
    12th%- 93
    M doin ECE final yr. CGPA - 7.03
    GRE score-282
    Will I get telecommunications? I want to persue my MS at IIT,Chicago.

MS in US Fresher
    hii frnds i am also planning to go for fall 2013.n wen i need 2 write d gre.??????plzz sugest me i very confused abt it

MS in US Fresher
    Take ur GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams by oct 1st week.

MS in US Fresher
    sum of my frnds told me dat ,if i write d xm in jan, i vill get gud score with d prerptn of desz 4 mnths.if in case i got d score in jan z der any prblm 4 applying?????

MS in US Fresher
    Thats correct buddy, writting GRE in hurry wont be a good idea, but yes if we take time then we wont be having time to apply.
    One can try to write GRE and TOEFL by the end of OCT.
    I have dropped idea for Fall2013, Spring2014 would be best for me and even germany is also good option they do have winter courses that starts from Sep2013.
    Lets c..i m very confused...but yes i have start preparing.

MS in US Fresher
    [QUOTE=g1kumar;11265]sum of my frnds told me dat ,if i write d xm in jan, i vill get gud score with d prerptn of desz 4 mnths.if in case i got d score in jan z der any prblm 4 applying?????[

Always it is better to have our GRE n toefl by end of OCT. so that we can have a chance if we score low. If u write in jan, u will surely miss some of the moderate universities. have u taken any practice tests????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information