Change of Visa Status from B1/B2 to F1.

  1. prithviraj

    I have got admit for Ph.D in California. I have B1/B2 valid for 8 more years. Can I enter US with B1 Visa and immediately after that when in US can I change visa status to F1? If anyone has got any information please post it here.
Results 1 to 1 of 1