Why to Study Masters in USA (MS in US)?
Let me tell you about American Education System before discussing about studying Masters in USA.
- Education in the United States is a combination of public and private entities.
- Public education is the responsibility of state and local governments, rather than the federal government.
- Public universities receive part of their funding from the state governments. Alumni donations and other sources also contribute large amounts of funding to both public and private universities,
- Tuition at USA private universities is generally much higher than at public universities.
- Good chances of scholarships, Teaching Assistance, Research Assistantships and Part time jobs for Masters students.
- Good job opportunities after MS in US.
- Exposure to world class knowledge in US Universities.
- The United States has 168 universities in the world's top 500, 17 of which are in the top 20.
- The United Nations assigned an Education Index of 99.9 to the United States, ranking it number 1 in the world.
- USA Universities are TOP for Masters and PhD Programs.
- One of the most impressive facts is the large number of presidents, prime ministers and leaders from other countries who have experienced the American education system and graduated from a university or school in the USA.
- The U.S. is one of the world's most ethnically and socially diverse nations.
- Graduating from an accredited American school and being exposed to the rigors of the American education system is an investment in your future.
Top 10 International Students Communities in American Universities based on strength
Salaries and jobs after MS in US
- On an Average a fresher can get around 50 - 100k Salary after Graduation from US University.
- MS Degree holder will be given preference in TOP US companies.
- Compared to Salaries in India, US graduate's salaries are almost 10 times higher.
- 60% of workers in USA are retiring by 2020. US needs lot of work force by that time.
Greencard after MS in USA
- Greencard holders will enjoy benefits of permanent residency in USA.
- Currently there are proposals to give 55,000 greencard to masters graduates in USA. If that bill gets approved mostly you have good chances of getting greencards.
- Another bill that is getting support from senators is - All masters, PhD graduates should get Greencard immediatly after completion of studies in US.
- Future is bright in USA