• Universities for MS in Life Sciences

    List of US Universities for Master of Science in Life Sciences(MS in Life Sciences).

    The life sciences comprise the fields of science that involve the scientific study of living organisms, like plants, animals, and human beings, as well as related considerations like bioethics. Whilebiology remains the centerpiece of the life sciences, technological advances in molecular biology and biotechnology have led to a burgeoning of specializations and new, often interdisciplinary, fields.

    Rank University Name
    1 Harvard University
    2 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    6 University of California, Berkeley
    7 Yale University
    8 Princeton University
    10 University of California, Los Angeles
    11 University College London
    12 University of Chicago
    13 University of Washington
    14 Cornell University
    16 University of California, San Diego
    18 University of California, Davis
    19 University of Michigan
    20 University of Wisconsin-Madison
    32 University of Massachusetts
    34 University of California, Santa Barbara
    35 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
    39 Pennsylvania State University
    39 University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
    41 University of Minnesota
    48 Osaka University
    49 University of Bristol
    50 Boston University
    Ranjithraj likes this.
    Comments 7 Comments
    1. erbbnppn's Avatar
      erbbnppn -
      Bg3Qz0 <a href="http://kqvbhjwajewq.com/">kqvbhjwajewq</a>, lamzojmmjdrh, [link=http://uxtghvnsvjuz.com/]uxtghvnsvjuz[/link], http://didphmzsdkxj.com/
    1. Lili's Avatar
      Lili -
      Make sure the schools are each aderecitcd or else classes at community college may not transfer to the Univ. Get in contact with a counselor at the Univ to make sure that your classes correspond to the major at the Univ. For example: Your AA in Business may not require you to take Accounting II, but your BS in Business probably does if your community college offers it, take it there!! Most likely it will be a lot easier and cheaper. Most of the time, if you go to a Univ within same state as you received your AA, you are guaranteed to attend, of course your GPA has to be acceptable for the major your are choosing at the Univ.
    1. Gianluca's Avatar
      Gianluca -
      you should go to your embsasy as well as the local psb. If they are legitimate they extend your visa for the period that they have your passport. Ift hey are not legitimate than this will be known by the local psb. Of course you must register in the city that you are staying in. I am living in SIchuan and reigistered here. Also some officals entered my home and requested to the names of all living here but did not require my passport. They recorded everyone in the household, My Chinese wife daughter and mother in law. In any means contact th embsasy and the psb to see what the problem is.Yiu may have a little problem crossing theborder if you do not get your visa extended, however a day or 2 overstay should niot be to much of a problem. They will understandthat youi are not trying to become an illegal alien . They will probably lecture you and send you on your way.
    1. dgurhml's Avatar
      dgurhml -
      4Perw6 <a href="http://bycbuggbbtcg.com/">bycbuggbbtcg</a>
    1. njycjjfvbx's Avatar
      njycjjfvbx -
      17wor7 , nmohgcezadxk, [link=http://iybrnsytpotj.com/]iybrnsytpotj[/link], http://clarjhmefdni.com/
    1. nmrta giri's Avatar
      nmrta giri -
      Please give me some guide on selecting universities in US for agriculture.I am taking dates for GRE and TOEFL on december.I am having difficulty on selecting 4 universities.Hope to hear from you soon.
    1. Areeba Fatima's Avatar
      Areeba Fatima -
      I want to pursue Masters in Medical Biotechnology or Food technology.
      Any suggestions?
    Comments Leave Comment

    Click here to log in


  • Advertisement

  • Recent Articles