Average tuition/fee for International students is at 22,000 USD/year. Following are the some US Universities that have low tuition fee for International students. If you... read more
Students will attend Visa Interview at US Consulate after getting I20s. All five US Consulates in India will conduct student visa interviews. It is one to one type of interview. You will be interviewed by one visa officer (VO), you standing in front of him while he sits behind the glass wall.
Students will be asked questions similar to the following in the US Student Visa Interview at US Consulates.
Student Visa Interview Questions - USAStudents have to remember that visa officer expects three things from you. 1) You must be eligible student 2) You are not a potential immigrant 3) You have enough financial assets to cover your education.
All student visa interview questions will be pointed towards the above topics. Here are some sample student visa interview questions.
F1 Visa Interview Questions >>>
Previous F1 Visa Experiences >>>
1) Why are you planning to go to USA? - Top Student Visa Interview Question.
2) What University you want to attend?
3) How did you select this university?
4) How many Schools have you applied?
5) How many rejects, Admits?
6) What about your GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS, SAT?
7) Why did you score low in TOEFL?
8) Who is sponsoring you for your Student Visa or Education in USA
9) Who is sponsoring you?
10) Do you have siblings?
11) What you are doing.
12) Your parentís professions?
13) What is the family income?
14) Who filled your student visa application?
15) Do you work while you are a student in USA?
16) What are your plans if I give you visa?
17) What are you planning to do id I reject your F1 Visa?
18) Why did you left the current job?
19) Where can I see you after few years?
20) How much of Liquid funds do you have?
21) Do you have bank loan for you studies?
How to Answer Student Visa Interview QuestionsYou have to go through websites of universities you applied to collect the information regarding research going in the universities, professors, specialties etc. You should be able to tell how you short listed the universities and how did you come with the final university. your GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT scores and academics should convince the visa officer that you are a good student and you will come back to india after completion of degree.
US Student Visa(F1 Visa) Interview Procedure1) Get Admissions from US Universities.
2) Book Visa Appointment with VFS-USA
3) Pay SEVIS fee
4) Attend for Student Visa Interview (F1 Visa)